This is a re- invitation to all students of familial Mediterranean fever all over the world. As you may recall we had had planned to meet in İstanbul in June 2020 to discuss the latest scientific contributions in this field and to exchange our perspectives for future collaborations. Unfortunately, as happened to many other gatherings, we had to cancel FMF2020 meeting due to Covid19-pandemic. As of today, nobody knows when we will be able to meet in person again. However virtual, we decided to revive our dream of coming together to share our accumulated questions, and answers regarding FMF, which grew even more as a consequence of this worldwide threat. Our motto is ‘Changing concepts and changing needs in FMF’! Also we are very thrilled to host a unique session on plague and Covid-19 pandemics and FMF, with the intention to contribute to a ‘new dialogue’ between historians and medical specialists.
We are very thankful to all our colleagues who kindly accepted to contribute to FMF2021 meeting. We want this platform to catalyze several collaborative projects. Each one of your presence is so valuable.
We are looking forward to meet you ‘online’ between 17-19 May, 2021!
Prof. Dr. Huri Özdoğan
President of FMF2021 Prof. Dr. Serdal Uğurlu
Secretary of FMF2021
- Firstly, login to https://fmf2021.dijitalkongre.com/en
- If you are logging in to the digital congress platform for the first time, please click the Register" button to continue.
- Please complete the registration form and submit it.
- If you are a Turkish citizen, please write your «TC Identification number» in the ID Code field.
- If you are not a Turkish citizen, you could find the «ID code» in the registration
confirmation e-mail sent to you.
- After completing the registration form and submit it,
you can login by clicking the "Login" button with your e-mail and password you have created.
- If you have a problem entering despite doing these procedures, you could write a message to the LIVE SUPPORT line, which is at the bottom of the page and will be active during the congress. Or you could send an e-mail to email@example.com